redjacket

FS > AVID PRO TOOLS 11 HD, LEXICON, IZOTOPE PLUGINS

4 posts in this topic

Dear all

I want sell plugins from avid, izotope, and lexicon if someone need let me know.

1. AVID PRO TOOLS 11 HD BUNDLE

pro tools 11 hd bundle in ilok dongle. i sell cheap just $700 because this license CANNOT to transfer. i will give you the new ilok dongle with express shipping. for new update sotware i already upload to my dropbox. its thats why i sell cheap. i think is worted.

2. lexicon pcm total bundle $450

3. lexicon pcm native reverb $325
4. lexicon pcm native effect $225

5. lexicon lxp native reverb bundle $100

5. sonic no noise $200

6. satellite link $150

7. Pro Tools Instrument Expansion Pack $150

8. izotope rx 3 adv + insight $500

9. izotope ozone 5 adv $400

for number 2-9 all price already include transfer fee. if you have some question can ask me first.

Hi Redjacket.

Just curious whereabouts (ie. what country) are you based? And interested to know what's your background in the world of music?

I've also noticed that you've stuck a one or two word comment across 10 threads in a matter on minutes (maybe you're a fast reader?) and I kinda want to feel good that you're sincere and genuinely selling these iLok plug-ins on as it's a serious chunk of change and no-one wants to be ripped off.

Cheers.

Yes no problem. I am from bali. My basic is sound engineer. Dont worried all legal. Because i do via ilok transfer fee. So dont be worried. I must pay ilok transfer fee.