rhythmboy

Im cleaning up this thread

6 posts in this topic

Going through and cleaning up this thread:

- enabling youtube vids and soundcloud players where only URL's are showing - remember folks to tests your post and use the [ media] [ /media] wraps around your link if it doesn't automatically load your player

- unapproving/making invisible posts where the "track is no longer available" - no doubt tracks are updated wiy new versions etc, if you want to update your post pm me and I'll reopen it for you

Also don't be disheartened if people aren't commenting - the number of views for many of your posts are in the hundreds, so I suspect we get a lot of guests here checking out your tunes and probably going straight to your soundcloud page, so keep posting we're happy for this thread to act as a portal to your own pages/sites!

:)

Update - as per Cheyne's request posts containing dead links will now be be deleted to clear space for new choons.

Update or die punks! ;)

Oh how quaint...

Cleaning up some of the oldest threads (1 whole page culled so far) - back when we used things like v7music, zshare, mediafire and mediamax to host our mp3s, with impossibly long and cryptic links

Tee hee - seems so archaic now

Of course many of these types of sites are obsolete, let alone the files. Those soundcloud dudes sure are clever... or lucky ;)

And another thing... Any track found on soundcloud that may be blocked because the track is set to 'private' is also gonna get deleted most likely...

If I can't play it on my mobile it ain't worth having in the forum

Public tracks only people - if you're prepared to share it on the forum then it should be accessible without listeners needing a soundcloud account.

Soundcloud is incestuous enough already with producers following producers and jerking each others chains in the comments boxes...