Guest showyou

the office seasons are very good

10 posts in this topic

The Office is one of the funniest shows on television. The DVD was in perfection condition and of perfect quality and I am enjoying all the The Office DVD amazing moments from Season 1!There is an awkwardness in the office, no other show has,but only adds to the comic genius of the show.In another episode,The Hot Girl,insensitivity and hatred of Michael Toby House MD DVD(Office of Human Resources Guy) in the foreground. When the lovely Katie visits the office to sell purses and bags, Michael takes it upon himself to show him in the office. When she begins to fight with Toby, Grey's Anatomy DVD Michael lets out at the outset that Toby has recently divorced and it was really the disorder. Another incredibly awkward moment ensues when Katie leaves and Michael and Toby find themselves face to face. The show is filled with moments like these,Entourage DVD and others who make such a spectacle. This is my favorite show on television and the first season, and the second and third,Walt Disneys 164 DVD it is worthwhile owner.This is a great DVD. Michael,Dwight and the rest of the band to get the series of concerts with a great start. Go back to where it all began and why are they only way they are.It has all the regular episodes and extras that did not make the show. They also deleted scenes which are very funny.

And like most things, the English (and English as in English, and not English as in American English) version was better, IMO.

And the remaining 'hidden from view' spam posts are gone now too.

I got distracted, I love The Office, sorry 'bout that. mellow.png

^^^ Ha. Love it when a spammer is spammed by a spammer. Nice one, Techie, feel free to let yourself out and lock the door behind you...

And like most things, the English (and English as in English, and not English as in American English) version was better, IMO.

here here

Yep. Though it has been going for a long time now, it obviously has something going for it. I still haven't watched it just because it's an American copy of an English show, which makes it immediately crap and unwatchable. Heard someone say something about Fawlty Towers the other day, when they remade it for America, they had to get rid of Basil for the test audience to like it lol

Yeah, I think it's fair to say, the US "Office" took a brilliant idea and ran with it and did it amazing justice. And on the flipside, I'm not quite certain Ricky Gervais has backed it up with anything remotely good, stand-up or drama.