Cheyne

Site Updates For Early 2011

4 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas guys :D

Just thought id give a little update on whats in store for SoundPunk early in the new year.

Apologies, iv neglected the site a bit lately as iv been flat out with some other jobs, and stupidly accepted a freelance web design job with a very short time line , so iv been occupied with that lately.

Coming Soon

• Re worked home page. Cleaner, more information, better use of the space. More "shiny"
  • New file manager system, linked with your forum account. Ratings, reviews directly on the file download page .. Featured downloads, Download of the month etc.
  • Probably drop the blogging system, nobody seems to use it. Its just a distraction currently.
  • Easier to submit articles and approval process.

Im all open to suggestions guys, if theres anything you'd like , or think would be a good idea, please let me know , or post in this thread..

I want to be able to blog, yet I have nothing of interest to blog about!

Perhaps later in the future when all the shiny newness of SP v2 (or whatever we're up to now) has worn off we might see some action in blog land.

It's kinda like showing a kid an empty disney-land and saying "go for it, the rides are all yours"

Still, excellent work on the site mate - It really is awesome

And I've been a bit slack lately when it comes to contributing - this day job of mine certainly keeps me busy, however one of my new year resolutions is to get back into the swing of things around here - So i shall :-)

Thats cool, thanks anyway .... Always happy to hear people like the site, I guess that keeps me motivated to make it better ..

Yea, right now we have all the capability, all the features, everything is tuned nicely but its still not really flying yet , we're kind of slumping a bit (well, according to our traffic stats) ... Im just trying to find out what we can do to really get the site moving ..