Cheyne

Forum Downsizing

Should we downsize the forums ?   5 members have voted

1. 1. Should we downsize the forums ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe Not All The Ones Listed
    • About time !

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 posts in this topic

Im thinking of downsizing the amount of forums we have around here, we have several forums that havnt had a post in 6 months, and theres not much point in keeping them around. Im thinking of merging them into a single forum, I think it will help make the place look a little less empty.

Heres what im thinking

• Patches & Banks merged with Samples (Patches, Banks and Samples)
  • Production Engineering & Theory merged with Tutorials and Articles (Engineering and Theory) [We have an articles section now]
  • Audio Interfaces, Synthesizers, Outboard FX, Instruments, Micropones, Controllers all merged into a single "Studio Hardware" forum. We have way too many here. Most of them havnt seen a post since July.

Considering merging some of the software into a single sequencers or DAW board , but this is the lowest priority I think.

Another option is to create parent forums and move the existing ones into them as sub forums.. ie .. "Studio Hardware " with Synthesizers, Speakers, etc underneath it.

Open to suggestions, or at least your vote.

Cheers

All looks good Cheyne :)

BTW may I point attention to my 'onomatopeia of the day' I'm now posting in the 'what's on your mind' live update bar, and it overwites my previous post with the new one, rather than adding it to the list? Or am I not just seeing it? I was hoping over the course of the next few weeks to have a huge list running down the side of the page :P

All done guys :)

RB: Actually, the side bar is only meant to show 1 post per user , but in your user profile http://www.soundpunk.com/user/13791-rhythmboy/ you can see it lists them.

Ill have a look and see if theres an easy fix, but currently this is just have the block works that came with the software, I didnt write that one. (The blocks on the home page however, I did write and we can change)

RB: Actually, the side bar is only meant to show 1 post per user , but in your user profile http://www.soundpunk...3791-rhythmboy/ you can see it lists them.

Ill have a look and see if theres an easy fix, but currently this is just have the block works that came with the software, I didnt write that one. (The blocks on the home page however, I did write and we can change)

That's ok, I'll just keep updating it :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0