Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spectrum

Merry Marriagement, Jester_Fu!

10 posts in this topic

Cheers Phil. Felt quite a bit worse for wear yesterday after our 'quiet' boy's pre-wedding stay in the city turned into a bit of, well, something not too quiet. We were doing OK until with left the Hotel bar and headed out to drink 1L jugs of German beer... then went back to the hotel and decided we should go out again to drink more. Net result was me getting my wish to see the sun rise over the harbour, but about 30 minutes of sleep before the ceremony. I mean, wandering down and breaking in to the hotel garden so i could catch up with Mary Jane at 4am was looking poor, but the battle we had getting a lift to work to get us back up to the room left me in stitches and Mr Parker about to cry. He got the card reprogrammed 3 times while i held the lift then i finally went to the desk and said "dude, this is not funny any more..."

Still, Mrs was expecting something stupid like that from me, she was just happy i turned up and wasn't in a police car. Was a bit of concern one of the prime offenders was a mate who was also doing the photo's... But, yeah, good fun all in all. The one rooster i didn't kill decided he'd like to join in the ceremony in the yard... a number of times. The dog performed her ring bearing duties perfectly. I was the only person wearing jeans... what's wrong with people's idea of 'casual' when you putting wedding in the picture??

^ PHOTOS!

This so needs photos...

What a classic Fu story - my hat goes off to you :)

Congrats on being made an 'honest' man you dawg...

not to steal yr thunder, but did I mention Im getting hitched in December? You've just given ehsan some ammo for my pre-night activities - bastard

:D

Cheers Phil. Felt quite a bit worse for wear yesterday after our 'quiet' boy's pre-wedding stay in the city turned into a bit of, well, something not too quiet....

Hehe...

We knew something was up when this pearler showed up on Facebook:

12:27am - Jay Parker: "‎@ kompakt. Nice deep techno shiz. Welcome to the pleasure dome!!!"

04:01am - Mrs Parker: "Your job was to make sure the groom gets some sleep the night before! I hope you guys left 2 seconds after you posted that..."

07:09am - Jester_Fu: "Sleep? well, Lamo got plenty. I got to watch the sun rise over the city. Pretty nice."

Now *that* is fuckin' funny! Choice form. :)

Congrats on being made an 'honest' man you dawg...

not to steal yr thunder, but did I mention Im getting hitched in December? You've just given ehsan some ammo for my pre-night activities - bastard

Well, congrats to you too good sir! I hadn't heard the news. What a year - sensational new job, bub and now getting hitch to the lady of your dreams. RB is having a rocking year.

I'll facebok some photo's once my 'photographer' has uploaded them and filtered them. He was pretty broken, but i did hassle the shit out of him to join us until he finally gave up and came over. He got some decent shots of us with the bridge and opera house in the background at night. It was his fault we ended up in some dodgy R&B club in the cross, though. Most expensive drink ever. I think we literally paid the cover, got a round, then everyone went "what the fuck!". Ended up at the Civic where we all settled in... though no handbag dancers this time, RB. I was a tad disappointed... but after the R&B experience, well, nothing was ever going to be THAT good again.

Anyway - i can help E with some more idea's when we're in Melbs this week. We'll be in the City Wed, Thur and Friday night... then heading out to the Yarra Valley area Sat/Sun to drink Mexican wine. Be great to catch you guys and grab a bite to eat one night.

Got to say, as much as i think Sydney is a shit hole, every time i spend some time on or around the harbour i change my mind. Having a massive window and uninterrupted views of the bridge and opera house all of the way out to the heads from the hotel made me think i'd love Sydney more if i was rich enough to live on the harbour. Sitting there from 5am just watching the sun creep over the hills and kiss the edges of the harbour and those two landmarks has to be one of the greatest visual things i've seen in my life. Not quite as good as being a little kid wandering around a forest early on an Autumn morn and seeing a Platypus for the first time ever... but pretty special all the same.

Phil, i just showed P that little list and she reminded me i sent her a text about 5am after Damo sent Mrs Parker one and crashed out. Then she showed me the text... I didn't even remember doing that :)

Yeah, i spoke to my mate today and he's got some 1200+ photos from the day. Filtering might take a little while... so here's some rough stuff our neighbour took.

Dog with my niece and neighbours as flower girls:

post-13736-072124000 1285590296_thumb.jpg

Rooster adding his 2c's to the ceremony. Yes, the joys of having a wedding in your own yard when you decide to dehead only 1 of the 2 roosters...

post-13736-018117400 1285590282_thumb.jpg

Signing the paperwork:

post-13736-031763100 1285590308_thumb.jpg