1. 1. What Do You Think Of The New Site

• Its OK, nothing special
    • Im loving the new site
    • I preferred the old one
    • The new site confuses me
    • Im undecided
    • I like it, but dont love it
    • Neutral

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

9 posts in this topic

So, while im so caught up with the various plans I have for the SoundPunk, I havnt actually asked in a while, does anyone have any suggestions for the site ? What do you think of the new site?

• What do you like about the new site? Can we improve on it?
  • What don't you like? What would you change
  • What features would you like?
  • What features do other sites have that you like, but aren't here.
  • What would you like to see in the future around here?

1. :pissingmonkey: needs to return

2. There needs to be some sort of hidden self destruction phrase that when you post it, either the interwebz explodes or little fire works overtake your post.

3. I'd like the last 5 posts thing to return to the main page. I know i can click on one link, but it was nice to be able to quickly look at punk and see what was going on when having a short break at work.

I'm happy with everything else. The new site looks slick, it's neat and the functionality is good, IMO. You've done a great job once again, Cheyne.

hahah, yep ill find the monkey and bring him back.

The last 5 posts thingo, yep im looking at ways to bring that back, and also ways to present recent blogs in a better way so you dont actually have to enter the blogging system to see whats new.

Im probably going to be looking towards having a custom front page, with all new content listed, not just the forum index. You'll be able to just hit the front page and see everything thats new in one screen. Iv already paid for the software to do this, I just have to get around to building it.

:) glad you like it ..

I was going to say the forums already have a facebook "like" button, at the bottom of every thread :)

Hey Cheyne,

As the articles/blogs/editorials etc become more established, I was thinking the main page could have space allocated to a 'monthly feature' (and positioned between the SoundPunk title and the Recent activity section), containing, say, a particular news/editorial piece with a picture, blurb paragraph, plus 'click here for more' button.

While it'd add more clutter to the site's home page, it might also spice it up with something fresh/current each month, similar to the front cover of a magazine.

Just a thought...

Yup, already working on something like that mate .. Iv built a "featured blogs" block , and there is a featured article one coming soon...

Keep the suggestions coming :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0