Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jester_Fu

Where are the last 5 fuggen posts?

6 posts in this topic

As in a special link to last 5 posts? Or did the last 5 posts actually disappear after they were posted?

For the former, scroll down the home page to: "Our Board Statistics", and you'll see:

"Today's active content" (next to "The moderating team · Today's top 20 posters · Overall top posters")

And hitting "Today's active content" will take you here:

http://www.soundpunk.com/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=active

Is that what you were after?

(Note for Cheyne, any chance to increase the "Today's active content" to say 48hrs? Or since last logged in? I do aim to log in once a day, but can't always get there. Cheers.)

Theres a block in the side bar to the right of the forum index thats called "Recent Topics" that shows the most recent forum topics . Is that what your talking about ?

Yeah, i saw the recent topics. But in the old forum we had the last 5 posts down the bottom near the currently active users. It was good to scroll down, see what the goss was and head to a thread. The recent topics one doesn't update with new posts, it seems to be just the 5 most recent threads regardless of activity in the thread.

I did fumbe around last night and find a link the same as the one speccy posted. Just always thought it was nice in the old forum that we could skim straight to the bottom and pick up on what posts had been made. IMO, it's better than the 5 most recent threads thingy as it more directly reflects the hot topics, even if they're many months old.

point taken, ill see what I can come up with, i liked that block too , although that was written into the last forum template, but its not in this one ..