Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skeptik

We should get this forum a little more active!

16 posts in this topic

I check in like, 2 times a day and I think this website isn't ACTIVE ENOUGH!!!

So why doesn't everyone start doing more, maybe people will join because it's an active place! That'd be really cool. Anyone with me?

Following 4 days sans poo, my 22 month old girl just shat her nappy midway through dinner from the front right the way through to half way up her back.

Ah crap, then I fall asleep getting her to sleep, wake up now, it's currently 1:52am, another day gone, up in 4 1/2 hours for work again. And so the cycle continues...

Skeptic, love your sentiments and enthusiasm, wish I could participate more these days, but I just don't have the same sort of time free to sit back and jump online. :)

Appreciate your enthusiasm Skeptic, aside from the flurry of activity we had with the lychee martini remix comp,  iv been working away planning the next major version of SoundPunk,  you can read a little more on it here: http://www.soundpunk.com/index.php?topic=2795.0

If your interested, im happy to find some sort of role for you to contribute more officially to the site,  we're always looking for people like your self to help keep things rolling.

The new version of the site will see more official positions ,  ie ,  Staff members, articles authors, content approvers etc,   so it should give the place a bit more life and allow us to put people like your self into a more contributing role.

Rest assured, the site isnt slowing down , its about to ramp up considerably ... :)

Following 4 days sans poo, my 22 month old girl just shat her nappy midway through dinner from the front right the way through to half way up her back.

ha ha - awesome more great things to look forward to - prune juice?

Ah crap, then I fall asleep getting her to sleep, wake up now, it's currently 1:52am, another day gone, up in 4 1/2 hours for work again. And so the cycle continues...

Skeptic, love your sentiments and enthusiasm, wish I could participate more these days, but I just don't have the same sort of time free to sit back and jump online. :)

They do grow out of that eventually. Then they start speaking...Then they start argueing...  :P

Yeah... you use to be able to use the old backhand for that. Now... they cal it "child abuse". Pfft - never did me any harm. Look what a well rounded individual i turned out to be!

;D

Yeah... you use to be able to use the old backhand for that. Now... they cal it "child abuse". Pfft - never did me any harm. Look what a well rounded individual i turned out to be!

;D

My kids are pretty good actually .I'm the sort of dad who only had to let my weapons fly once. :)

^Yeah, i'm keen for a shirt with a picture of a chick with two black eyes and the quote "don't make me tell you a third time!" under it.

But, you know - violence is the universal language. Everyone understands a fist to the face... there's never any misunderstanding when you give the old STFUppercut.

All animals cuff their kids in the wild. Young kids need to recognise 'authority' = no.1 = DAD and behave accordingly. Punching kids is waaaay out of line, you don't have go to town on them.