Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cheyne

Punks Choice Voting Poll - Through To Me Remix Competition

Whats Your Favourite Brand Of Synth ?   17 members have voted

1. 1. Whats Your Favourite Brand Of Synth ?

• Access
    • Novation
    • Clavia
    • Roland
    • Moog
    • Korg
    • Yamaha
    • Alesis
    • Kawai
    • E-MU
    • Oberheim
    • ARP
    • Sequential Circuits
    • Akai
    • ARP
    • Casio
    • Doepfer
    • Kurzweil
    • Studio Electronics
    • Waldorf

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

29 posts in this topic

Punks Choice Voting Poll - Through To Me Remix Competition

So here it is gents,  vote for your favorite "Through To Me" remix,  this is for the "Punks Choice" award.

Feel free to review the tracks here aswell.

Entries Can Be Heard Here

http://soundpunk.com/?action=throughtome

Rules Of Poll

• The poll results will not be made visible until after you have voted
  • Only members may vote

Voting closes: Apr 26, 2010, 01:34:45 PM

20 Day Poll

** UPDATE - 8/4/10 **

Users Can Now Vote Twice ! - You Can Vote For Your Self And Another Person Now - Spread The Word

To do this , users must click "Remove Vote" then choose two selections from the boxes.  You cannot add a vote, then another later , you must make two choices at once.

Id like to point out that unlike the upload cut off date , this is a solid time limit, and doesn't require me to shut it off.   2 seconds past the poll close date and you will be locked out, so get your votes in early.

5 votes so far ... looks like everyones just voting for themselves so far :)  no remix has more than 2 votes yet ..

Just voted!

The ones that stood out for me:

HPS909 Dubsteppa Remix - Agressive. Very nice. Love the creative delays used on this one.

Automate Remix - Very nice DnB mix. Well produced with a solid bassline.

G-Mix - ElectroPop at it's best. Very nice!

Genre Confused Remix - Hectic! Love the reverse vocal work.

Surecut Kids Remix - Very cool. Love the chopped break style with the dubby interludes.

lowkey+nude - Smooth with some nice classic house sounds.

Really digging Pretensions To High Mix,  HPS909's dubsteppa mix , Oktavists mix ..

Havnt had the chance to listen to them all properly yet ..  id like to listen to them all front to back before i make my vote

13 Votes so far ...

I posted a link at itm last night so hopefully we get  few redirect from over there  :D

voting now :P

hmmm isn't there a chance that the mix we choose is the same you guys choose?

A ranking system so people could choose their top 3 would work better IMO, it would also mean people would have to chose tracks other than their own. :D

I guess if we waited until you announced the winner to start the blind ballot only a handful of people would vote ;D

excellent work, my vote was for illegal state of mind, oh yeah :cans:

Pretentions, HPS, lowkey + nude and looks like luke remixes are awesome.

Need to be able to vote for more than one person

** UPDATE - 8/4/10 **

Users Can Now Vote Twice ! - You Can Vote For Your Self And Another Person Now - Spread The Word

To do this , users must click "Remove Vote" then choose two selections from the boxes.   You cannot add a vote, then another later , you must make two choices at once.

Just got around to listening to a fair chunk of the remixes, and must say, there is some serious talent floating around here :P Really digging Oktavists mix, some darkness in there which I love. Big Ups to everyone :D    :clap:

Yeah some really good remixes in there. It's strange hearing so many different takes on the one tune...some sound really professional, others make better use of the remix parts, and others work better musically. Lots of talent in there though!

VOTE OKTAVISTS!!!

Nice remixes allround. I wish all my shit was in working order so i could have submitted something.

Likin CT's mix with that intriguing/interesting stretchy timing on everything, polished off with that wiked production quality. Love to hear another one with less vocals (not that I don't like them, but a dubhouse mix or something, still vocals but just less of them ;)...  But then I'm a big ole househead at heart ;)

Nice job allround guys/girls  :clap:

my votes went to lowkey+nude and hps909 - some stellar work in the rest of the list too

and somewhere in those choons, i swear i heard someone using samples from the previous Lychee remix comp... i thought that was pretty rad

Likin CT's mix with that intriguing/interesting stretchy timing on everything, polished off with that wiked production quality. Love to hear another one with less vocals (not that I don't like them, but a dubhouse mix or something, still vocals but just less of them ;)...  But then I'm a big ole househead at heart ;)

waaay ahead of you mate ;)

I'll make sure ya gets a copy

6 days left gents ...

Indeed I'm itching to see who wins this one, got a couple of ideas but I'm being good and not looking at the stats  :(

Remember the runner up gets a merch pack and feature spot on our myspace and official websites in the run-up to our album completion and subsequent release.