Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spectrum

FREE: East West / Quantum Leap - Symphonic Orchestra FREE!

9 posts in this topic

ewqlso_logo_free.jpg

http://www.soundsonline.com/free-orchestra

Offer ends 31st Jan 2010 (or at least the discounts for the full-versions expire then).

Best grab it while you can, all 1.8GB of it!

Did I say it was FREE (following a quick survey)?

And just in time for a Lychee v2.0 remix, my trigger fingers are itchy just thinking about it! :)

I've got nowhere enough free disk space!!!!!!! FAAAAAAAAARK! I'm now getting Low Disk Space warnings mid-gig. Need to stop writing music, so that I can download plugins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A PARAMADOKXZ

^^^ I think I just came a little...

Oh my, this is loverly. :cans:

Light on instrument variety, but what it does offer is extraordinary. The depth and texture throughout the note velocity range is superb. Just lost myself in a timewarp of brooding filmscoresque magic. Ooooh yeah, baby!

Shame I don't have $500 to throw at the real deal, and that's with the $400 'upgrade from the free version' discount.

And to think we used to get by with 32MB sample libraries in ROM (and then imagine that spread thinly across 1000+ patches).

Just a bump for this post. The download is still available for anyone interested. The cheapest buy in price for this software is around $250.00AUD for the Silver Edition with postage so I suggest downloading it whilst its still available. I can recommended it for anyone who loves movie strings.