Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
niktu

It's that time

40 posts in this topic

Merry fucken Xmas punks.

Hope Santa brings you all nice goodies for your xmas stocking. Santa better bring me that friggin' iMac I ordered soon or I'll be I'll be having a fair crack at his useless little helpers.

Ahh, been on the Aldi beer again and getting a tad emotional.  :D

Merry Xmas punks.

hope you guys all have a fantastic and safe christmas!

i would like to try this aldi beer i'm hearing so much about :D

i'm currently drinkin' kingfisher and wishing i was back in india.

happy christmas spunks

xoxooxoxo

long necks of boag draft wish you all a very messy christmas

the limes are in the kitchen and the cachaca is on ice

limey christmas indeed

:D

i'm currently drinkin' kingfisher and wishing i was back in india.

Oooh, must be reticular activating system thing going on, but just tonight, one of my new staff members (from India) was telling me he'll be bringing in a 6-pack of Kingfisher to me from one of his mates who owns an Indian restaurant who buys the stuff in bulk. Looking forward to giving it a swig.

Anyways. just a James Squire Amber Ale for me now, following the cheap ass bottle of bubbles that arrived in a hamper today that was shared between a team of 6.

Been a bit of a quiet year compared to previous on the SoundPunk front, but I've a got a good feeling we're about to catapult ourselves with the upcoming Lychee Remix MkII and a new forum + articles + blogs piece get underway in 2010.

Cheers for being the coolest punks on the 'net. Enjoy your break. See* you in 2010.

(*which may be literal with a Syd+Mel trip in the pipeline for early Feb, just working the logistics around a work conference I'm attending in Syd.)

i lashed out and bought a can of sapporo to celebrate xmas eve - $9.99 for 1 can, that shit better be good drinking

hope y'all have a good what's left of this one and an even better next one

Yep , merry xmas guys ,  as as spec mentioned, we've got lots coming up in the new year which should really see soundpunk shine.

Stay tuned :D 

As for now,  im off for a few beers!  merry Christmas !

i lashed out and bought a can of sapporo to celebrate xmas eve - $9.99 for 1 can, that shit better be good drinking

hope y'all have a good what's left of this one and an even better next one

sapporo is my favourite beer in the world .. drank cartons of the shit when we were in .. err sapporo in 2006

Merry Xmas fuckers.

I've been drinking Chinese beer in Zhuhai for the last 2 weeks. It's cheap, and taste is meh... so it's drinkable but i wouldn't rush out and buy any in Oz at import prices.

Looking forward to the next punky year and that Lychee remix comp!! I'll see if i can keep myself on the straight and narrow and maybe stay of the crack this time.

sapporo is my favourite beer in the world .. drank cartons of the shit when we were in .. err sapporo in 2006

Sapporo Black Label = the shit, its pretty much what I usually drink.

They also brew Yebisu, which is also awesome.

woo just opened a present and my lovely girlfriend got me a nice big cow bell :):D :D :D and some hitting sticks to hit it with :D

Awesome! I haven't used 'hitting sticks' before, must look into them ;)

Merry xmas and all that crap to everyone, hope you all recover ok  :dead:

Now - why would RB get a pressie like this...

First_Time_Parents_D_lg.jpg

::D

;)

:D

^^^^

Ha ha! Kept that one under my belt didn't I? ;)

It's one of those 'modern' arrangements - I'm not ashamed to say I'm donor-dad sharing the parenting with a long-time friend of mine (who shall remain nameless, but none of you know her anyway)

Wonders of modern technology being we know it's a girl  :) Li'l Roberta! Aww...

Since it's due Jan 5, I thought no point keeping the secret since she'll be hangin around anyway...

This being the internets it's public knowledge from now on hey!

ps I'm over the moon and can't wait  :D

Due 5th Jan... I can't believe you've been keeping it a secret that long!!!! haha... awesome, and congrats again!!! :clap: :)

that's brilliant. congratulations mate :) !!!

nice work on the secret ting too, classy stuff.

i'm not too keen on 'roberta' however if you fashioned her hair into a mullet you could quite easily call her bobby

Wow man, that's awesome news.

You sly dog too for keeping it under your hat all this time. Nicely done.

I bet this forum topic title had a whole different meaning for you.

Bravo, RB. Very happy for you.

So, by 'modern arrangement' does that mean you get the baby without the act of making it? 'Cause that'd be a slight rip-off :)

Congrats RB. A great way to start the new year.

^^^ Thanks for the kind words and support everyone, must say everyone has been amazing, couldn't ask for more

Today I did man-work and assembled the pram  :bang: crikey harder than programming a VCR :D

So, by 'modern arrangement' does that mean you get the baby without the act of making it? 'Cause that'd be a slight rip-off :P

About as clinical as it gets mate - IVF clinics and all that, screened within an inch of my life, legal docs, all very unemotional  :-

In the end we tried at home but no nookie ;) The bloke in me is proud to confess it worked first time   :)