Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Terrific

A Captain Terrific 'LIVE' Set

13 posts in this topic

If I ever were to do a live show, spose this is kinda what it might sound like...

Explain! Is this a mix of your tunes or is it a real live set or something in between? Either way, downloading and looking forward to hearing it!

very nice mr terrific.

i love the groove at around 842.

same question as n:a - is this an ableton set of your own productions? any live synth action going on?

ack!

link fixed for downloadering.

This 'set' is a cupla songs thrown into ableton to see how they flow together... will look at doin a properly live act when i go through the billions of projects i have and pull stems and parts etc.

cheers mate, the first one should be fresh to everyone, the 2nd track is an oldie i 'finished' again, the third track is a personal favourite (its got the breakdown that makes chin-strokers think) and i think the last track is the spin me round remix (only coz it was the next track in the list when i imported em... )

so yeah, im kinda wondering how i would do a live set...

gots me a controller/audio interface, Live and a lappie... spose thats all i'd need.

HEY EHSAN, HPS909, random caps... fuck em, i'm gunna keep on typing... hey guys... what parts are 'live' in your shows? do you play a particular synth line on each track? or is there some deeper magic involved??

heh, cheers bud! - sat down and threw it together in the ads while watching some show the other nite, didn't really take notice of levels etc, so they are a bit all over the place. Had a listen in the studio the other nite and thought 'god this is horrid, i should re-do this'

cheers mate, the first one should be fresh to everyone, the 2nd track is an oldie i 'finished' again, the third track is a personal favourite (its got the breakdown that makes chin-strokers think) and i think the last track is the spin me round remix (only coz it was the next track in the list when i imported em... )

so yeah, im kinda wondering how i would do a live set...

gots me a controller/audio interface, Live and a lappie... spose thats all i'd need.

HEY EHSAN, HPS909, random caps... fuck em, i'm gunna keep on typing... hey guys... what parts are 'live' in your shows? do you play a particular synth line on each track? or is there some deeper magic involved??

my sets are broken down into each part individually then reassembled live if that makes sense.....  so i have 16 tracks each looped over 1 - 8 bars then they are assembled to create a live arrangement and mix i also have a select few sounds mapped to the keyboard like wooshes, kicks, synth stabs and fills and trigger those aswell ..

i'm working on one at the moment when it's done i will post it up