Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tribalchris

Vitreous - SEP08

10 posts in this topic

A new, hour live mix of Vitreous tunes. If you've been following the "User Tracks" forum you'd probably recognise most of them, but now you can have them in this user-friendly mix-up! :D Enjoy, and happy/keen to hear any feedback!

www.mixeeba.com/?m=cVqM

Downloading now dude! Another huge fan here - can't wait to hear it - I'm going to drive to geelong so i can get a good run through!

Dude just so tasty! You know how to dial a funky ass bassline. Absolutely dripping with the miami vibe. So much funk for one skinny white man!!! Man I hear boz scaggs, jan hammer, bambaataa, trentemoller vibes all rolled together mixed up with your own house groove. Then it goes all zippy zappy and it's just wicked. Hugely fabulous work bru!!! Great to hear few firm faves in there too!!!  :clap:

man, this is the bomb!! had this on @ work today, even got played twice!!  twas a delight to hear the lychee track rollin on thru too.

your basslines... drool

this is one of my fav sets for sure

have put this on a couple of times late at night now and i don't think i've made it to the end yet (think i've dozed  off about 3/4 the way through)

but

take that as a compliment, my favourite sets always put me to sleep, i just get lost in the music and i'm gone

beautiful sounds in all the right places - this should be released and should be huge  ;)