Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jax

Jax - Irony

4 posts in this topic

Title:  Irony

Artist: Jax

Description: Hey punks am close to finishing this track just have to work on the entry and exit of breakdowns and of course do some proper mixing. I am at the point where if i hear the track one more time i am going to throw my mac out the window but then again i am pretty sure i don't want to do that. If anyone can help me out with my levels and bottom end (not that computer speakers will help much) throughout the track it would great a fresh perspective is much in need. And of course I love to hear what you all think.

Stream / Download

[mp3=200,20,0,center]http://www.soundpunk.com/downloads//public/tunes_and_tracks/Irony5thtake.mp3[/mp3]

And another note was considering getting a friend to do a vocal just for a bit of fun I spose. Any Ideas as to what type of lyrics? I am absolutely lost when it comes to this side of music wouldn't know where to start. The vocalist is female and quite adaptable. Cheers guys

It's a sweet tune. I'm on computer speakers so won't comment on the mix.

Maybe give a copy of the instrumental to the vocalist and see if she comes up with anything that will fit it? Maybe just throw a few key words at her to give her an idea of the sort of them or vibe you're after..?

Thanks for the feedback network:acid i guess that is the best way to go about it. I was really keen to go for a very big room vocal but i guess i Will see how far my lyrical creativity will go haha.