Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dylab

acid sunny

9 posts in this topic

Should be good to go now. ;)

I deleted the .aif in the filename before .mp3 (don't think that made a difference), then grabbed the 'hotlink' (which I think made the difference). Not sure where you sourced the link, best to use the 'hotlink' button (down the bottom of the file manager page).

Anyway, too late tonight to crank it. Will check it later... 8)

Are those samples actually taken from the MC and the TR? If so cool collection..As for the song, not the cats meow for me personally but I can appreciate the direction and production. I would offer to say that maybe some panning of the percussion, to make better use of your fields, fatten up the synths, maybe a more simpler riff  and work out the songs direction from there. How about one of those filtered squelching synth drops to break it up some..Also the bass line seemed to drift a little from the kick, not sure :- . I would have to say nice job, just iron out some production kinks and keep the acid burnin.. PZzz :)

Excellent stuff Dylab. I'm a whore for the aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid from way back and nothin gets my juices flowing quite like the squelch and squeal. God and the 606 cymbal is one of them sounds too. We need to make aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid some time.

Alternatively sell me your 202. Now. For 50 cents. Please? I love you.

@ gamma child, yeah samples taken from actual machines.. thanks for the ideas..

@ esham sorry mate the 202 isnt for sale, but im up for some acid making , the 606 percussion sticks out like a sore thumb sometimes