Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AnthonyEhsani

keyboard/piano

4 posts in this topic

hey guys

Starting to get into production more so now and i was just wondering whether any of you guys know any books/DVD's/Interactive software that can teach piano/keyboard. I used to play keyboard since i could remember, but i stopped once i started high school (or somewhere around that) so im rusty. So i believe i can quickly get the hang of it again quite easily. However before rushing off and spending money on lessons, I thought it wouldnt be a harm to just get a book or a DVD to take me through it again and refresh my memory

So any of you have that "bible" of learning the good ol keys?

PS: I've looked at some online tut's...but i want something to have under my pillow  :)

Cheers

Anthony

^ yep, prety much. can you already read sheet music? then id prob suggest writing the key notes on lil stickers so you can easily start accosiating where they are.. buy some song books from a music store... and practice till you know where the notes are... and whammo.. all you need then is practice practice practice !

Geez darko... now bumping a month old thread? You know, this is the shite that got ya banned from ITM. I say we all take turns rogering Darko with the Christmas ban stick!!!

Oooohhhh... yeah. Feel that Jester larv.