Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
echosystm

RUDD FOR EMPEROR

27 posts in this topic

Spread the love by using my avatar on every forum you're on. Put "RUDD FOR EMPEROR" as your MSN status, MySpace status, Facebook status and adultfriendfinder status.

Then put on some Gloria Gaynor and rub your nipples.

Go forth, and godspeed, my little minions.

Well...

With both Liberal *and* Labor backing an Australian attack on a country that so happens to be in the vicinity of a country that allegedly ringleaded a supposed terrorist attack via citizens from a handful of other countries that appear to have completely gone under the radar (the USA included), so...

...I'm voting New Zealand. :P

Hehehe... Do politics and music forums mix?

Time will tell. :o

Hehehe... Do politics and music forums mix?

Time will tell. ;)

They do when your pollie is really the love child of...

ANDY WARHOL AND DAVID BOWIE!!!

i hate old ruddy. prob not as much as jwh though - i can stand that overly patriotic zealot.

labor has apparently promised to pay muso's more attention though. no one else has even mentioned muso;s that may stop me from drawing a large donkey on my ballot.

Rudd is a knob. Howard was past his best before date, and the aussie public have dropped the hint to retire. Hopefully next election, Rudd will fuck back off to his hole. Prissy little career diplomat. What a wanker. No way i was voting for him, purely on the principle he is a tossbag.

on the way into the voting thingy, some dude says to me "Could you vote for the fishing party please?"

he asked nicely, so I did ;)

and he was the only person to hand me a how to vote card! Heard everyone whinge about how long the lines were, when i got there (4:15 after work) i was in an and out less than 10 mins.

It didn't surprise me that Rudd won...  all hail Emporer Rudd then hey?

Edit: btw, I couldn't really give a shit about politics...

haha ct

i had several conversations with people yesterday about who would rock up to a voting booth and have no idea who to vote for and such and thought that those gimps with the material were just total gimps wasting their own time, but alas i have been proven most incorrect.

tight lines!

i think eddie says it best

qRR_yVgHD0E

;D Sideshow knows what's best!

So when do the troops come home? And with our newfound non-commitment to the USA's terrorist attack on Iraq, will the hospitals be instantly rewarded? And when will the public schools receive the funding Liberal misallocated to the private schools?

Labor ain't my choice either, more a means to the end of Howard. Kevin07® has got much to action if he's going to fulfill my expectations.

Needs more Sideshow.... ;)

Labor ain't my choice either, more a means to the end of Howard. Kevin07® has got much to action if he's going to fulfill my expectations.

I think this is the crux of it. Rudd just mimiced almost everything Howard promised. There's no real direction with him... just he's not Johnny on the block. We'll see how it goes, but if Rudd's campaign is anything to go by - the "Pick me i'm not Howard" campaign - then i think he'll be out on his arse at the end of his first term. IMO, there's only one thing worse than the status quo... status quo with 'new leadership'.

will rudd be immune from beatup by a howard hating media or are all leaders hated equally ?

Depends if the media is TCN... nine seem to have a thing against Howard since the worm was rejected...