Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cheyne

Logo .. Ready To Roll

18 posts in this topic

Well after weeks of fucking around , and dealing with wankers iv finally got our screen press ready logo.

I ended up loosing my patience with designers and image workers who seemed to just want to tell me what our logo should look like ..  so I went with old faithful ..

I had a digital touchup artist trace our original logo (the soundpunk with the Mohawk) into illustrator and send me a vector copy ..    so now we have a high res copy of it , that can be used for print purposes.    It looks just the same as the one in the top bar of the site , but cleaner, and the Mohawk no longer has jagged edges … 

Donnie , I know your itching to get your hands on something lol .. so if you want to try your theory of changing the letter around, you can have a crack at it …  but Im looking into the T-Shirts idea right now , so we should have something underway REAL soon .

**p.s**

Does anyone remember the very first FCUK T-shirts that came out ? ..  Plain white or black , with the FCUCK logo right in the middle , and some small text saying something cool , with maybe a little something across the top back ? ..  Im thinking some shirts like this could be hot .. with a plain sleek black logo ..

As long as the cool text goes something like "cunting about with sound", i think it'd be very stylish.

;D  ..  :)

I think its that time ... ill start up a thread that we can brain storm slogans for the t-shirts ..

Does anyone remember the very first FCUK T-shirts that came out ? ..  Plain white or black , with the FCUCK logo right in the middle , and some small text saying something cool , with maybe a little something across the top back ? ..  Im thinking some shirts like this could be hot .. with a plain sleek black logo ..

and one with just the big "S" on it for our superpunk captain terrific :D

simple black soundpunk on white would rock

still fond of black t's with the white s in the bottom corner with a small soundpunk logo (in white and yellow) between the shoulder blades on the back

optional bib attachment for ehsan.

my white t-shirts don't stay white for long either but that's punk ... with a bit of gravy

and one with just the big "S" on it for our superpunk captain terrific :D

simple black soundpunk on white would rock

still fond of black t's with the white s in the bottom corner with a small soundpunk logo (in white and yellow) between the shoulder blades on the back

Yup iv got a few design ideas ...  also thinking of having one with just the big "S" with the mohawk in the middle .. with  www.soundpunk.com in small writing below it .

Keep in mind guys each different print costs $$ to create to original film , so theres only going to be 1 or two designs to start with ..  at around $40 per film or screen , and the cost of the shirts + shipping  we cant get carried away ..    it'll end up blowing up the cost of each shirt ..

This is why im really hoping to create a few more classic , but stylish designs , something that people will buy a few of  ..  We're probably going to have to buy about 50 or so  .. and guess who's credit card it will be on ? .. lol ..  so I dont really think ill be forking out for any fluro pink shirts with bright greeen logos if you get me ..

Keep the ideas coming for the shirt designs too ... I like your ideas iJed ..  With the new vector logo , we can do a lot more with the "S" amd make it our "symbol" if you like ..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0