Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Parker

Jay Parkers - Traffik Jam Promo

12 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,  :cans:

Its been a long time between drinks but here is my latest offering, a promo mix for a party that i am playing this weekend called Traffik Jam.  :cans:

trafficjampromowebuf3.jpg

DL in all its 320Kb glory  ;D  :cans:

HERE

Let me know what you think.

Cheers

[mp3=200,20,0,center]http://www.soundpunk.com/downloads/public/sets_and_mixes/Traffik Jam promo Rendered Mastered mp3.mp3[/mp3]

Nice one d00d .. Someones gunning for download of the month me thinks :P   Get that art work and track list up ;)

Just in future mate, would you mind keeping set uploads to  192Kbps , or Max 265 ? .. I dread the day that I need to go over 1000 posts and delete peoples files to gain back some space, and if we ever change servers, theres no possible way ill ever be able to back up the whole site ..  Try backing up a 100GB site when your download limit is 12GB a month .. ;D

I dont mind single tracks @ 320 because their only about 10MB , but  180MB sets will chew up space pretty quickly ...  :)   

Enjoy the 320Kbps guys ;)

I will do that, i just wanted to keep the 320 file up for a week for people to download if they wanted a better quality version, i have a 192Kbps that i will swap it for in a week.  :-[  :)

Nah thats fine mate , dont worry about changing it , you already did the hard work of uploading it  , just for future reference ....   Your sets are always great value anyway mate , its just kind of a blanket rule for those that upload the ... urr ... not so good sets ..

Guys , if your really stoked about a mix , and your proud of it , by all means upload a 256k version ..    But for your everyday mixes you just want to put out there,  aim for 192kbps ...

p.s .. Ill be downloading a 320 copy :)

No hard work at all, works network did all that :)

Fiber network combined with uber fast soundpunk server = Awesage :cans:

bottle necked to the speed of your ISP link though :) 

Ill download when i get home .. cheers mate .

Jax and I give it the Tick of Approval... in fact, our entire Jay Parker back catalogue got an airing today. ;)

Hectic. If you promise to play like this on NYE for all the NEON clad pseudo emos at the brew-ha, I'm there. If not for the tunes and company, then at least to see the looks on their faces... he he.