Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spectrum

Justin Timberlake - Love Stoned (Justice Remix)

19 posts in this topic

Ok yeah, I know it's JT...

...and double yeah, I know I was listening to Radio Nova at the time...

...and triple yeah, I just know that the underworld kidz were no doubt pillin' to it *last* year...

...but man, I just heard this remix for the first time...

Justin Timberlake - Love Stoned (Justice Remix)

What an absolute cracker!!! Utter funked-up-chunk, killer string orchestration, complete with a squelched-up wobble-lead synth fest to finish it off. Sensational!!

I'm in love!  ;D

I have only just heard it now myself. On your recommendation. And i must say i aint in love with it but i dont mind it. Not bad at all

the break down's suck assssssssssssssssss.

beats nice. pity it sounds like a copy and paste of 'we are your friends'

vocal is so laaame

Thought the glitchy bits would've been to aurally offensive too be played on Nova, but I guess they're trying to be down wit da target demographic

Thanks for sharing :(

Can I have the 4:00 of my life back now  :P

I heard this remixed version that was posted for the first time today and I must say I did find myself tapping my feet.  :)

Loving the strings about a minute in. It sounded a bit left of centre going off the beat into the second verse but it worked with the strings follow up.

I still prefer the original of this song with the softer side - I think she knows interlude, but still enjoyed listening to lovestoned with a fresh twist.  :)

Im not usually a JT person but that was mad. I could actually start to enjoy this.....retro, MJ, themed music. Gives my incentive to remix my own. good work.

I think this is an awesome remix of a great justin timberlake song. I deffinetly think they made it well not worse. I love how theyve picked up the beats a little more added much more orchestrated elements into it. The beat that comes in at the end is almost retro- like you could say and then at the end a more modern techno like sound! Mad!

First of all, i'm, going to admit that i actually love the original but wow, great remix, not too over the top. it just shows that something as simple as moving the lyrics from the very funk timberlake off beat to the the extremely punchy justice 'on beat' can change the whole feeling of the song. The lyrics lead into the beat instead of greating a funky groove.

Most memorable remix ever? for me its the Pendulum remix of the ABC news theme, it evokes so much emotion!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XbQsjRc7L0