Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ehsan

Ehsan Gelsi - Gutter Smash Live set

25 posts in this topic

Home? Alone? What's that noise?

No really. Relax. With a dose of the smash.

And no, it's not a live DJ set... it's a live LIVE set. You know, with a computer and stuff. Like, you know... Live. Not  :dead:

Here It Is!

yeah, this is good.  Great even.  Would love to see a picture of the setup and mayb a rundown on how it all works together.

Great set.

CT I'm in Syd @ the office I'll upload you a copy of it as soon as I'm home! Thanks for the kind words! The first track is my choon called Origin.

Brux.... secrets secrets.... I'll post a photo of the studio for ye ;)

yeah, this is good.  Great even.  Would love to see a picture of the setup and mayb a rundown on how it all works together.

Great set.

x2 v nice mate - how often do you do this stuff live?

Sweet as - how about this sat? I'm in sunny Melbs from Newcastle would love a listen if your about.

Argh - twice on Friday man but none on Sat. However there are major goings-on on Sat so of course hospitality can be arranged.

Thx man. Staying at a mates on southbank for the week. Will be out and about I'm sure. Anything worthwhile checking out this weekend?? Anything good tech/"prog"/music ;)

Smash Bang tonight @ Lounge is prob your best bet - but I'm biased. I'll be there with crew and drink cards so feel free to come down - even drop me a line if you want. ;) Tomorrow night there are 2 awesome parties on - Technoir and Flirt. Again, will be attending both through the course of the evening. Great music an awesome people.

OK so things went a bit awry on Saturday so we didn't end up making it out :D But just to say this set made a few appearances over the weekend. To good review :P

CT ... I'll upload you a copy of it as soon as I'm home! Thanks for the kind words! The first track is my choon called Origin.

*AHEM*

Wanna drop this on tassie

BAM!

*AHEM*

Wanna drop this on tassie

BAM!

we've been bad, very bad. we deserve to be smashed.

and ehsan i seem to remember you saying you'd be keen to bring a bit of smash down to tassie at somestage ;) since you said that i'm holding you to it for ever and a day.

hurry up and download i'm going to loaf this bready much

yo yo CT you're not playing tonight are you?!?! i know it's a saturday but i thought it was a few weeks away? it's the 6th today.

eek

ahh i see it's 20th of october ;) don't mind me. bring it on!!!!! if you want to use any of my hardware stuff in your set that is a-ok with me (not that i've got much of it)

and one-time for dancing around the room on a saturday morning - loved the mix e

Free music for all the lovers out there....

320k for you heads too. Totally playable. Dunno how mastered it is but I can always run it through if it's too low. Sorry about the delay - you see this has been living on the old laptop which is just a gig machine now. Spose it's time to get everything off it

Attachment removed so a brother can make a buck.