Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
produktrvb

i don't get it

42 posts in this topic

All i can say is Phunkdirt gone = double goodness. Now we can bring back the biff- once PT get's over his initial 'must be good for my 3 month trial' phase...

TSWDNSO = SC?

(PS. The "S" stands for "Sound" :) )

Now we can bring back the biff- once PT get's over his initial 'must be good for my 3 month trial' phase...

Hey Jester re the biff, maybe we could have Sound Cunt go the biff with it's arch rival "In The C...."

With Jester as Ring Master ;)

TSWDNSO = SC?

(PS. The "S" stands for "Sound" ;) )

wtf doesn't it stand for "The Site We Do Not Speak Of"  :;)  ;D

I swear I asked this question when I was on my question rampage quest early on in the yr, (when I was Ravelander)

Heh , well , they've lifted the ban on the word soundpunk , so maybe they'll loosen up with links eventually ..

I still would like to keep the forums in connection sometime in the future , but that will be up to them , but when ever they're ready to have a chat , ill be ready.

All i can say is Phunkdirt gone = double goodness. Now we can bring back the biff- once PT get's over his initial 'must be good for my 3 month trial' phase...

;) the kid was 18 years old thought he knew everything ... MP&T was my baby look after her eshan

i heard phunky stood up for us in the mod forum we cant see....

or so a little birdy on the inside told me

i heard phunky stood up for us in the mod forum we cant see....

or so a little birdy on the inside told me

Yep I recall mr phunk actually posting over there that he had no prob with an SP presence, he went in to bat for us and the decision to block was beyond his control.

He may have shat me over a couple of other things but I can't criticise him over this - it seems he stayed pretty neutral.

(edit: I must remember to log out and put on RB's hat when I post this stuff!)

lol yea .. for the record people ,  ISAMod is Rhythmboy ..  he has a secret forum here for his uni students you guys cant see.

Phunk was who contacted me originally to inform me that something may be up ...  I didnt really know the guy well , but from what I saw he was on our side .. to a degree anyway , he said he didnt see a problem with us.  he wasnt a member over here so i didnt really expect him to kick up a fuss for us , but he didnt agree with them over the banning.

Nothing interesting dont worry , just one that being run for rb's uni students.  Not a public forum.

Keep your hands off my forum you dirty little boys...  :eatadick:

Cheyne's right it's boring to the general public, but more importantly the posts in there are actually assessed and graded as part of a degree subject so they must be protected and private. This is mandatory from a legal point of view.

The students do post publicly on a regular basis too, I'll leave it to them to id themselves or not if they wish.

The best thing about this, and the reason I seriously ask for no pestering about it, is that with cheyne's amazingly generous assistance, I've been able to legitamise this forum as a valid form of tertiary learning at my school. As a result of this test run, there are plans to use it as a model for expanding web-based learning in our music department. SP has a chance to be legitamite partner in this expansion. So me and Cheyne are quietly testing this out, keeping it serious and clean and secure, for the benefit of everyone in the long run.

Not to mention, another edge SP has over some of the other forums... some schools ban these kinds of sites  :P

;D All good - twas only a joke... you know how it is when you've got paranoid dillusions and you feel like you're missing out :P