Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Captain Terrific

I mean come on...

23 posts in this topic

could this be any sexier?

zero8_center.jpg

ZERO LIVE CONTROL MIXER is an all-in-one “core station” designed for live performance artists, remix producers, and serious computer musicians providing a digital mixer, audio I/O, MIDI controller, and effect processor all in a single unit. Each channel can be switched between sources such as a turntable, CD player, microphone, computer, instrument, MIDI controller, or MIDI controller + audio to implement a sophisticated live mixing setup with the simplicity of a FireWire connection. This gives you an incredibly powerful and flexible tool designed specifically for live performance and remix production.

Two models are available: ZERO4 is a four-channel version designed for the needs of the modern DJ, and ZERO8 is an eight-channel version covering the needs of advanced laptop musicians, studio remixers and DJs requiring more channels.

I think I saw an email with an rrp around the $2g mark, but i have a memory like a... umm... what was i talking about?

check out www.musiclink.com.au or www.korg.com for details

It gives me a woody.

I want one of these as my next mixer, or the 4 channel one.

Soo much flexibility, plus studio quality gear FTW

[mungo]What a piece of shit. You could make that for $50 bucks at any jaycar. What's with the VU's??? It's digital, like get over it. Anyway, it looks to much like Live.[/mungo]

so theres no Mungo here?!  ???

Man that thing does look nice, and hey, is that a cross fader I see?  :)

Actually I am in need of at least an extra 8 channels...

any musiclink reps floating around on here?

I'm quite chummy with one of the qld reps, if there's enough interest, i may be able to hook something up...

i don't like the crossfader positioning on that thing, plus the crossfader looks small and a pain in the ass for cutting

Its not designed really as a DJ mixer.

Its more a Studio/ Performance Style mixer.

On the other hand if i was into Cuting and stuff like that its probably in the most ergonomic of positions Right Handed scratch artists. ;D

The Zero4 is also a piece of sexy kit for those on the dj'ing tip but it doesn't have those UV meter...

Agreed. This is one mixer that really has the potential to put them on the map for this sort of thing.

I am really keen to check one out. It has some awesome potential for the live act i am currently trying to piece together.

Yea im in need to some sort of live mixer ...  My trigger finger and x-station is just becoming awquard  ;)