rhythmboy

The Mixerman Chronicles - Very Funny!

32 posts in this topic

^ All good mate, the Melbourne/Sydney rivalry goes waaaay back, we just like hangin shit on our northsiders round here, they give as good as they get ;)

Farkin' Mexicans.

Think they're all 'cultured' because their cities are run by hippies.

PS: MM - do let us know when the book is out!! I read the stuff on your website about 8 months ago and was in stiches only to find i couldn't get to the ending AND couldn't buy a copy of the book  :'( Seriously funny shit. I loved the detail about the vintage jeans and not washing them and the dumb arse drummer ;D

Farkin' Mexicans.

Think they're all 'cultured' because their cities are run by hippies.

PS: MM - do let us know when the book is out!! I read the stuff on your website about 8 months ago and was in stiches only to find i couldn't get to the ending AND couldn't buy a copy of the book  :'( Seriously funny shit. I loved the detail about the vintage jeans and not washing them and the dumb arse drummer ;D

I'll be sure to let you guys know. The book will almost definitely be available in Australia. Unfortunately, I'm pretty certain it will be a few months behind the release date for the US. It'll be for sale on Amazon, but I'm sure the shipping will be outrageous. Whenever I had to ship a book to Australia, it cost me around $19, which I had to pass on to the buyer. Anyone who has a First Edition copy of that book, paid about $40 US for it. I would like to see my Aussie bretheren get it for considerably less than that.

Enjoy,

Mixerman

Look what I got while i was in the USA...

mixerman.jpg

Hardcover for $25

Just as funny as the first time I read it  ;D